You wanna make money! We get it. But hold on a second. If you’re in the early stages of building your business or have been doing some serious thinking about starting one, it’s essential that you put your focus in the right place. Just ask our guest, Jessica Nazarali. Today, she’s a wildly successful online business consultant. And, yes, she’s making a lot of money—like way into the six figures. But do you know what she did for a year-and-a-half before she ever made a single sale? She consistently delivered unique and highly valuable content to a growing number of eager followers—for free—through her blog. Today, Jessica shares crucial insights on how you can build followers and, ultimately, gain devoted clients and customers.
In this episode, you will . . .
- Hear Jessica’s thoughts on the number one quality required for success
- Learn ways to gain followers while promoting your business
- Get great advice on how to create strategic partnerships—and learn why they’re so valuable
- Hear why having a strong “Why?” is so important
- Hear what Jessica’s biggest income-producing marketing technique is
- Be inspired and start focusing on effective ways to build your own audience
Submit a Question
Do you have a question you would like answered on a future podcast? Click the button below.
Got a question? Check out what Peter has started on Twitter.
Tweet #askPeterV for Peter to answer any questions you have. This is a great way to get one-on-one question and answer time with Peter Voogd as well as follow what others are discussing.
Leaping From The Ladder